EVENT DESIGN MANAGER
Events Design Manager at Fifth Element is a position reporting directly to the Creative Director. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and be responsive to the needs of our clients and staff. Responsibilities include the following:
Skills, Duties and other Responsibilities
- Coming up with fresh ideas that are innovative and providing direction on various initiatives, campaigns as well as provide design directions to team members.
- Work with team members closely to translate clients needs into effective and memorable events as well as creating professional and visually appealing designs.
- Be responsible for the whole process of design direction and designing from conceptualization through implementation. Work closely with other team members on executing designs
- Staying on top of industry trends, attend industry award shows, staying in tune with pop culture to widen knowledge and grasp insights to better serve our clients.
- Handles multiple projects in a fast-paced and sometimes last-minute work environment and complete the task on time.
- Able to come up with fresh ideas in a short period of time
- Communicate effectively to give design directions and able to provide constructive criticisms to team members
- Focus on details and self-motivated
- An acute feeling of the latest marketing and design trends
- Professional management to time and costs
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven high level of creativity with ability to innovate and build
- Solid strategic thinking and analytical oversight skills
- Self-starter / shows initiative
- Direct work in conference or special events
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Practical perspective, willing to roll-up sleeves as necessary
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in event design and planning, event management, graphic design position or similar role
- 3- 5 years of experience with managing people to deliver large scale events, marketing campaigns and experiential marketing projects
- More than 3 years of experience in event production, strategy, conception and creation;
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Microsoft Suites (PowerPoint mandatory)
- 3D rendering software / CAD considered an asset
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time Position, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS! Chosen candidates will be contacted directly.